Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bishops And Their Young Flock

One of the highlights of the Assembly days was the opportunity for the youth of the Caribbean to get to know the Bishops of the AEC (Antilles Episcopal Conference) and the Bishops to get to know their young flock. Each afternoon the (Arch)bishops held rap sessions with the pilgrims to learn about their issues and to offer their support to the Young Church.

Ava Gay (wearing hat) and Bishop Luigi Secco, Bishop of Willemstad, Aruba, are focused on the live Stations of the Cross.


Our girls share a light moment with Bishop Charles Dufour, a Saint Mary's College Graduate and the Bishop of Montego Bay, Jamaica.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon.
Can you send me the mail of mgr. Secco on you blog. I will publish it saturday on the catholic newspaper
my e-mail is
notisiakatoliko@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Rutzen Lucas

Unknown said...

Blessed Greetings Bishop Charles Dufour. Congratulations on your appointment as Bishop of Montego Bay.
My name is mervin L Grant a graduate of the class of 61. You may or may not remember me. Its been forty seven years since I left St. Mary's. Oh my! where did the time go. I was pleasantly surprised to see your photo with the youth on the recent Web page. Please email or phone me. I'm eager to make contact and try to organize a reunion of old classmates.
Thanks much,
merv grant - mlgrant2@att.net ph 336-545-9006/336-558-6926.