Wednesday, July 1, 2009

School Leaving Double Header

Today both Saint Mary's All-Age and Cassava River Primary (Holy Family) said good bye to 125 students.

Saint Mary's three hour ceremony included colourful dances by students in grades 5.



The address was given by Sister Mary Christine, a beloved former principal at St. Mary's.



Students from Cassava River depart Holy Family Church eager to begin the next step in their academic lives.


Shamar (center) a member of our Church Community in Pinto, holds his award, a result of hard work and dedication.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Mervin L Grant. I graduated in Dec 61.I would like to contact as many graduates of my class if at all possible.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to make contacts. If not could you please direct me where to go!
H - 336-545-9006; C - 336-558-6926
email - mlgrant2@att.net
Thanks much.